Imported post

Happy birthday Digger and Frogkick.

Hope you are having a good one.

Daz

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Happy Birthday from me too guys.

Try not to drink too much dirty beer.  

Best wishes

Fiona

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (frogkick @ Dec. 09 2003,11:59)]Hehe haven't made it to the "dirty" beer yet, but working towards it !

Thanks Daz and Fiona!!
Likewise - happy birthday guys.

Frogkick - speaking of dirty liquids - have you been feeling OK since Wraysbury on sunday? I've had a massively upset stomach, wondered if I'd picked up a nasty bug while diving (or maybe just swallowed too much muddy water).

Tom

·
Registered
178 Posts
Imported post

Hi Tom,

I had a dodgy stomach around lunchtime and early afternoon (so it may be Wraysbury related), but copious drinks and a home-cooked fish pie for dinner soon took care of that.

The water in Wraysbury was pretty gunky, but then it always is! That's why I prefer the sea (at least that's radioactive and it collects a much wider spread of quality sewage, not just Wraysbury ;o)

I hope you feel better soon!

Frogkick

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Cheers guys. I think i'll go out for a nice quiet meal. No more drinking for this little Digger. Well, maybe a little bit...

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>nice quiet meal

so nothing about a social then and the famous last words

"Oh, and in case anyone wants to buy me a drink, it's my 21st too. No dirty
pints, no strippers, no nudity, and someone keep an eye on Kev. "

as if we're going to let you get away with that

if nothing else as I'm sure tim is involved Ocean will be the cry come closing time, you know you love it there really  

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mary @ Dec. 09 2003,13:23)]No dirty pints, no strippers, no nudity, and someone keep an eye on Kev
mary - unleash the kev!

i'm sure the rest will take care of itself  

happy birthday jack, hope you have a great time. see you at new year?

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>No. Maybe you don't get it. I'm coming down for a drink, and then I've got to go for a quiet meal. I do! Just because I'm the social sec doesn't mean I have to go to every social!

Once we're settled in Lloyds I'm goign to get going. I've promised the ball and chain we're having a nice night out, mostly because she's paying. Oh, and because none of you guys have offered sexual incentive to me!

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Dec. 09 2003,17:59)]No. Maybe you don't get it. I'm coming down for a drink, and then I've got to go for a quiet meal. I do!
Bloody hell, it's true: there is a correlation between birthdays and growing up.

Welcome to middle age, Digger - pipe and slippers for Christmas?

Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts