·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>All hail our illustrious leader,

Happy Birthday Jay

Have a good one and may you enjoy a quiet tipple tonight

(i was trying to find little people to have a party but let's just say my computer skills suck)

xx Mary

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Only 33! To be so young and achieved all this! At the head of a growing YD empire!

I'm sure you're enjoying your celebrations over in Amsterdam. Don't be bringing anything back that you shouldn't be! (Unless you can get treatment for it in a clinic!).  

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

Happy birthday Jay,

Amsterdam for the w-end?
???

I await the full trip report with bated breath. Will we need to confirm our age with a credit card before reading it?

ATB

Mark Chase

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Happy Birthday Jay!!!

I would play down this illustrious leader bit though. Jesus was crucified when he was 33.

Peter

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Jesus had the habit of performing miracles. Now, I'm going to reserve judgement, but I can see only one miralce. YD. Now, if he were to do it again, then I'd be a believer. And push for execution.

Have a good one Jay. Amsterdam sounds like fun. And no mention in the planned trips. Oh dear.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Have a good one Jay ..... I`ll have a Dorada on that.

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Jeez I missed this one - 33 eh that's officially the start of mid-30s.

I'm not surprised that there will be no trip report; Jay, can you actually remember any of it?  Apart from the inane giggling brought on by some seriously strong super-skunk.  I can't ever admit to trying this stuff and I can 't ever admit to being left by waiters in restaturants while suffering yet one more fit of hysterical laughter.

Happy birthday anyway.

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Timing @ Jan. 12 2004,19:33)]I'm not surprised that there will be no trip report; Jay, can you actually remember any of it?
I'm still piecing the weekend together through a combination of ATM withdrawals and receipts in our pockets!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]  Apart from the inane giggling brought on by some seriously strong super-skunk.  I can't ever admit to trying this stuff and I can 't ever admit to being left by waiters in restaturants while suffering yet one more fit of hysterical laughter.
I couldn't possibly comment  

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Well we don`t want a trip report ...but how about a trip report....:p  

1 - 14 of 14 Posts