YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doubt you are up and about yet after your party last night. Hope you have a lovely night and enjoy your day today.

Best wishes Fiona x

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Happy Birthday Jules. Sorry I couldn't make it this weekend, still moving my life from Birmingham to Hemel :)

Hope you got your raspberries and extras. :D Cheeky little minx.

Digs.

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi Jules,

many happy returns, you don't look a day over 21. Have a good 'un.

See you in Portsmouth if not before, and don't forget the Dud's flapjack ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
The party is actually this evening... funny tho cos one couple turned up last night in ball gown (her) and DJ (him) , when I answered the door in shorts and a scaggy T shirt, they realise then they had the wrong night! they were 23 hours early which is a first! We have been having a distaster becuase for the past three days we have been trying to track down what the smell was in kitchen. It was vile and worsening by the day. yesterday afternoon we just about un fitted the fitted kitchen and although it smelt like something had died somewhere it was actually a new life form evolving in a drip tray behind the fridge. eeeekkkkkkk. IT was temping to send it off for culture but we decided just to kill it with hot water and bleach.

Anyway all sweetness and light now, but I got breakfast in bed with porridge and strawberries (gotta ring the changes some times!) ,lots of cards, two bunches of flowers (thanks Simon :eek:) ) a few bottles of champagne , a necklace and an implement for cutting high branches in the garden. The kids got me a dvd (pan's labyrinth, best movie of last year!) and my bessie mate took me out for dinner on friday. So all in having a great time and not even had the party yet. I am expecting the crampton's to show up some time and a few other bods so by this time tommorrow the hang-over should be kicking in nicely. Send sympathy rep this time tommorrow please :eek:)

jules
xx

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Happy Birthday, Jules! Enjoy the day, enjoy the party and enjoy the hangover :D

from Lou & C

xxxx

·
Banned
58 Posts
Have a happy birthday Jules - and at least you have another day to
celebrate or enjoy your hangover tomorrow - :teeth:

enjoy

Cosmo

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Have a great day Miget women :D , hope they all treated you well and you had your feet up whilst the kids did the dinner & washing up.....

CHRISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT How young are you :D , I thought you were only 21 at a push .

Rgds

Your little Dover Midget

1 - 20 of 27 Posts