YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday Lloydy!

Hope you have a nice day!

Look Its Lloyd! Oh no wait thats just another boy on his 12th birthday! Oooops sorry, you're 25...you just look like you're 12!

Love ya hon!

Aimz xx

P.S. Lloyd is smelly! :p

·
I like my login so much I put my name on it...
1,451 Posts
If you spent more time outside (possibly diving for example) rather than on the internet, you wouldn't be so bitter and twisted and could possibly be nice to someone for a change.

There I said it. Happy now? :p

Lloyd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you spent more time outside (possibly diving for example) rather than on the internet, you wouldn't be so bitter and twisted and could possibly be nice to someone for a change.

There I said it. Happy now? :p

Lloyd
There was nothing bitter and twisted about that...just plain old banter. And Ive been outside tinkering with my car since 8:30 thismorning thankyou very much, and taking stuff to the tip!

Ax

·
life is too short
1,987 Posts
I'm guessing that lloyd is the one and same new boyfriend of yours amy, hinted at through previous posts??

Happy Birthday Lloyd

Reactions: lloydwatkin

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
I'm guessing that lloyd is the one and same new boyfriend of yours amy, hinted at through previous posts??

Happy Birthday Lloyd
Ooh, an online domestic, we haven't had one of these for a while :D

Happy Birthday Lloyd.

Hxxx

·
1,451 Posts
Ooh, an online domestic, we haven't had one of these for a while :D
No I'm just winding Amy up, it's quite easy, everyone should give it a try :angel:

Amy and me are not dating though, so it's not a domestic. Although I notice the attention she's paid to "My Crotch" thread. Hehe :eek:

Lloyd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No I'm just winding Amy up, it's quite easy, everyone should give it a try :angel:

Amy and me are not dating though, so it's not a domestic. Although I notice the attention she's paid to "My Crotch" thread. Hehe :eek:

Lloyd

Not dating anymore! Is it pick on amy day today?

Ax

·
1,451 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts