YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
Thanks, had a chance of a dive this evening but my folks have come round bearing gifts :D

·
Registered
759 Posts
Have a good one!

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
Ah you kept that one quiet.

Happy Birthday.
Cheers

When you get old it just doesn't matter anymore, they just blend into the passage of time :D

I've never really been into parties, well my birthday ones anyway, still went to work, still skived off early, still ate salad for supper, still on the internet!!

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Many happy returns, hope you had a good 'un.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
Happy Birthday Okeanos :present:
Hope it's a great year :beer: :note: :cake:​

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
Thanks all for the birthday wishes.

I've had a lazy day, no diving, although I did get asked.

Just chilling now until Sunday!! Look out for me on the telly :D

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
!!! You'll have to be more specific than that :D

What do you look like anyway?
If you look at my personal profile, there's a picture of me from the London marathon from last year, I look like that but a lot slimmer now.

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
HBTY!

Slimmer huh? Less nitrogen storage space then? :)

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
If you look at my personal profile, there's a picture of me from the London marathon from last year, I look like that but a lot slimmer now.
Gone a bit anorexic have you ! ;)

Okay, so I now know what you look like. Where am I supposed to be spotting you on TV? Gorden Ramsey's Hell Kitchen ? Richard and Judy ? Eastenders ?!!!!

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Gone a bit anorexic have you ! ;)

Okay, so I now know what you look like. Where am I supposed to be spotting you on TV? Gorden Ramsey's Hell Kitchen ? Richard and Judy ? Eastenders ?!!!!
London marathon on Sunday.

Oh, and another program that I am also on myself sometime later in the year, right Mark ;)

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
London marathon on Sunday.
Correct, I'll be at the back limping (actually hopefully not limping), I'll still be at the back though.

Oh, and another program that I am also on myself sometime later in the year, right Mark ;)
Too right, once it's been aired, I'll post it somewhere :D They're supposed to be sending me a DVD that I can give you (all of us) a copy of, but can't post it before it's aired.

Anorexic!! I like food too much for that, just loads of exercise and careful eating.

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
I think my number is 25087, I'll have to check though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts