YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so the books been out for 12 hours, lets see who's got it and if they've finished it yet?.
I picked mine up from ASDA while shopping this morning(it's alright it's got the grown up cover) and so far have resisted the urge to skip to the back page to find out who dies.
So lets start the list;
1 Swissdave.

Dave

·
Madame Wheelie-Bin
5,067 Posts
OK so the books been out for 12 hours, lets see who's got it and if they've finished it yet?.
I picked mine up from ASDA while shopping this morning(it's alight it's got the grown up cover) and so far have resisted the urge to skip to the back page to find out who dies.
So lets start the list;
1 Swissdave.

Dave
Not got it yet! And I'll be getting the kids version and not ashamed to admit that!!! :angel:

I WILL be turning to the last page. Sorry! I like happy endings and if it's going to be a sad ending I need to be prepared or I get upset when I come to it! How sad is that! Always the romantic, that's me! Can't help it!

So if anyone's finished it, PLEASE pm me to tell me how it ends. I PROMISE not to share it on the forum. I just need to know! :embarassed:

G

·
Picked mine up this morning, adult cover, but only cos I'll be reading it at Stoney tomorrow and don't want to ge the p**s ripped out of me :teeth:

1 Swissdave.
2 Fiona[/quote]
3 Diving diva

Corinne

·
Registered
563 Posts
Is anyone actually selling it for the RRP of £17.99 ? Even the local baker is knocking them out for a tenner !

Makes you wonder how much money some people are making out of this.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Okay so its about the film not the book, but some one sent me this this morning;

"The new harry potter film is unbelievable!
I mean flying cars, magic wands, yeah ok thats believable,
but a ginger kid with to friends!? F**k off!"

:teeth: no offence ment :teeth:

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
The "grown up" cover? Do you mean the one where Harry and Ron are spitroasting Hermione? Or are you looking at a different book to me?
Very good Digger!!

Have some green

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
My Mum got mine whislt out shopping this morning. I think I've got the Kid's/s'(?) cover - not that I care. Am at work at the moment but looking forward to this evening. A few cold bottles of Stella and an evening with a good book. Marvellous!!:):)

I aim to read it through in one session but need to get up for work tomorrow so maybe two sessions. I doubt if I'll look at the back first but I may but then again .........

Maybe if Ron gets axed then Hermione might look for an older long haired type sex machine to fall back on .......... or forwards, for that matter. If she can't find him then .... :teeth:

1 Swissdave.
2 Fiona
3 Diving diva
4. Finless

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
My misses kicked me out orf bed this morning and sent me packing.. I was in the que at Asda a 7.30am....
I know its sad, but i'm really enjoying the peace and quiet now she's reading it...:)

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
Chapter 12 here girlfriend was one of those saddos in asda at midnight seems pretty good so far :embarassed:

·
nearly new member.
411 Posts
Another saddo

Got mine out shopping at Asda as normal this morning.
Got the adult cover version - may not get to start it
before I stop teaching on Wednesday but depends on
other family commitments before then.
WTG Harry Hermione, Ron et al.

Jackie :angel:

·
Mad as a Haddock
2,206 Posts
The "grown up" cover? Do you mean the one where Harry and Ron are spitroasting Hermione? Or are you looking at a different book to me?
I'm hoping this is how it ends, probably with Snape videoing it:)

Asda in Darlo has run out already, might pop into town for a copy, but there's a Titanic doc on telly.

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Anyone else notice how on the poster for the film Hermione's tits are quite big yet in the film they're quite small?

No?

Just me then.
Must be lighting. And wonderbra. How old is Hermione? Is this a bit wrong? She was definitely under the legal in the early films, when was this filmed? If Harry can get is wanger out in some theatre bit he's got to be legit, but not sure if she's going to land me in jail.

She was definitely over the age in "Harry Poofter and the Philoshophers Bone"
Digs.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.