YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing "The Duchess" out of Eastbourne this weekend, and thought it would be nice to get some background info on her, including depths, rough layouts and a bit of history if possible. Tried Googling, and searching both YD and DNet, but have come up with diddly squat.

Has anyone got any info from t'interweb that I might have missed in my feeble attempt at research :teeth: :teeth:

Cheers

Darren

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Darren A said:
Doing "The Duchess" out of Eastbourne this weekend, and thought it would be nice to get some background info on her, including depths, rough layouts and a bit of history if possible. Tried Googling, and searching both YD and DNet, but have come up with diddly squat.

Has anyone got any info from t'interweb that I might have missed in my feeble attempt at research :teeth: :teeth:

Cheers

Darren
You can't have Googled very wel!! :)
Duchess - Diving England, dive site directory

It's in my Dive Sussex book. If I remember I'll try to bring it to work tomorrow.

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Darren A said:
Hmm, looks like you are right. I think I must've spelt it wrong in google - sorry! :embarassed: :embarassed:
Well ............ alright, I'll let you off this time BUT don't do it again!!!

:):):)

·
Banned
402 Posts
Darren A said:
Doing "The Duchess" out of Eastbourne this weekend, and thought it would be nice to get some background info on her, including depths,
Nothing like booking a dive where you don't know the depth. Better hope it isn't 70m:D

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
From my logbook (16/5/04): "Broken up, mainly saw steel plates, little recognisable in poor viz (1-3m). Quite a lot of life. Beautiful conditions apart from plankton bloom". Max depth 22.9, average 17.4

From what I recall it's pretty flattened.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts