YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
rEvolutionary Diving
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Well after a few months absent I am now on the Internet in Egypt. Since comming here in December I have logged on a few times but 12 PCs in a internet cafe sharing a 46 kb connection takes forever. You never know how good it is untill you miss it. The internet that is.

Anyhow I just thought that I would log on and see what's been happening and who's been where.

Best regards from the Red Sea.

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

ahhhh so that's were you have been, slumming it in the red sea whilst the rest of us lucky folk have been to Mull with out you! You missed a fine old time. So you organising a gig for us all soon then?

take care, dive safe
jules

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Simon,

Glad you've landed again mate! Let us know where you are and we'll see if we can't organise the 'Simon TW Memorial YD Troop R&R Session En Egypt', or something which trips off the tongue just as easily!

And now you've no excuse! Trips Reports, that man!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Hi Simon,
           Welcome back. Hope you've got sand between your ar*e cheeks! Sorry I've not replied to your PM yet, there's a few things I'm trying to get sorted and I'll maybe see you soon!

Peter

·
rEvolutionary Diving
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I have noticed that everyone now has balls. (even the female members, tough lot them Yorkshire lasses)
I must have had mine removed, a sort of absent castration.

Bren, in between ElGouna and Hurghada at a little (very little) peninsular called Red Sea Horse. (nice name) 200ft own beach right on the Ocean 360 days a year sun and about 300 wind, or shall we say sea breeze.

The diving..... well if you've been to the Red Sea you know how good it is. There is also a small reef about 100mtr out that I have snorkled quite a lot and it's full of life. I have a pool but have only been in it once the sea is too good.

Anymore than 5, in addition to me of course, will be on the floor or sun loungers. Also the car takes 6 and its only a three hours to Marsa Alam and 1 half to sharm so 2 half to Dahab.

Rent for a boat with 20 divers 60 to 100 quid a day. But then you have kit problems ie if you dont have your own here your stuck with paying for kit hire.

I'm back in Uk next week for a cool down, return to Egypt on the 8th April so if you get some free time let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts