YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I is back.

I was barred earlier in the year for overstepping the freedom of speech thing by an embarrassing amount. Being a knob is no great thing and at least I managed to get some chill-pills.

After taking time to consider things, I contacted the main man direct and we had an exchange of views where he very generously decided to reinstate me. The change in user name is not sinister or devious, simply pragmatic. Since Jay is aware of the change it can hardly be said that I'm cheating anyone or 'lurking' .

I've had member privileges for some time and chosen not to exercise them, being back at work after a prolonged absence I've had other priorities.

It's a shame that Freeflow has abandoned the site, he was a nice bloke and a damn good diver. I liked the guy and respected his skills, I'll miss his contribution on many levels.

I'm not concerned about my previous user name, that's old history and I was planning on a fresh start. Besides, it would come as no surprise to see the old stuff 'revealed' by a servant of truth and honour. ( Just to re-emphasise, Jay is aware of the change, I think that is worth a consideration)

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Re-welcome to YD captain. Good of you to be honest, enjoy the site..

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi there Cap'n,

a warm welcome to YD again.

Safe diving,
Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts