YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Just found the site - thought I would join in.  

Based in Peteborough - Qualified in Gildy in April - first "real" dive end of May - now done nearly 40. Mostly in Stoney (did advanced there in July), but had few dives in Cornwall end Sept.  Would like to live nearer the sea - will have to make do with Stoney (and Gildy if I really have to!) through the winter months.  

Cheers

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard Kathie,

Feel free to ask any questions here - you get contstrucive and hopefully helpful suggestions here - unlike some other forums out there.  

Also feel free to take part in any of the banter and, of course, join us on any of the trips - or organise one of your own - you'll be sure to get takers.

Hope you enjoy it here - I'm sure you will.

Tim

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Hello Kathie and welcome.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Hi Kathie

Well as an inland site diver I think your about to be blessed with another one down your way very soon....

Although I'd suggest as soon as the weather lets up, travel a bit and get yerself into the sea as theres nothing like it.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Why Dee

·
Registered
281 Posts
Imported post

Kathie keep in mind that there is an excellent train service from Peterborough to Berwick upon Tweed - which is conveniently situated for a certain south east Scottish dive site you may see occasionally mentioned on these boards :biggrin: ...see you there soon! Be safe, Paul

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Kathie,

Be it ever so humble - YD is our home and you are most welcome!!

Please feel free to read, write, question and answer what you see here. Consider yourself invited on any and all of the Troop dives - regardless of your level of diving, we'll always be able to find you a buddy if you need one.

Once again, wlecome to YD.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Wilkommen Kathie, good suggestion by PaulC, St Abbs (aka dive site X) is the one in question, very enjoyable indeed
safe bubbling
Steve

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

Welcome to the club Kathie - looking forward to reading your posts and seeing you soon at a dive
Cheers
John

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Kathie

Do you belong to the "Posh Divers" of Peterborough SAC who regularly dive out of Dover, they had a Rib in the Marina all summer and joined us "Canterbury Divers" on a couple of site's?

Regards

Paul

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Welcome to YD!  Look forward to reading your posts, dive safely.  Ribbet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts