YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hi All,

Well I have been visiting other forums and posting on occasion and thought it was about time to sign up where it is all happening.

Me in brief.

Diving since 1996.  Regular diving over the last 2 years.  Just gained my PADI DM.  Currently have just under 200 dives.  Dived in many places, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Maldives, Cayman Islands, Red Sea, Philippines.  South coast of the UK and the usual inland quarries !!!.

Still doing most of my dives assisting instructors but am planning on getting out doing some proper diving off the UK in the near future.

Also very keen videographer and happy to advise on video and editing solutions around diving.

Age 33, married (The wife also dives).  Southern shandy drinker.  That should do for now.

Hello All..........

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Hello Daz

Welcome to the boards mate, If you have any clips or stories to share then please feel free.

Chat with ya soon mucka
Dave.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

Hi Daz,
Welcome to the boards - I'm sure you'll find lots of comments and ideas thrown around on photography etc..
Dive safe!!
Cheers
John

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Greeting of the season and welcome!  Look forward to reading you on the boards, be safe and dive safely.  Ribbet!!  :froggy:

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Daz,

Glad you made it over mate. Welcome aboard.

It's gonna be useful having someone here that has a Scooby about all things camera - I've just got back from a trip to Maldives and whilst some of my photies are good, some of them come under the 'ah, so you were taking a pic of that black thing, surrounded by black whilst trying to pass itself off as being on a black back ground' type gig. You get the drift, right?

So welcome mate, please get in amongst it and don't be shy when it comes to postings, Q&A's and general banter. Oh, and look forward to sharing the same piece of wet as you some time soon.

Cheers,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts