YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

JJFlash thought it was about time I loogged on and said hello - thanks to everyone who gave advice about my Xmas pressie - Mares Proton XLs to Paul ( or did he buy first and ask later ??)

Yes I'm another Southerner but don't do the shandy drinking bit...we are up at Capers next weekend so hope to meet a few of you then (Bren, Dave, Phil...)

Keep smiling :winky:

Tara

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Tara,

You are of course more than welcome to YD!

Please feel free to get in amongst it and get yourself on any of the posted dives! Hope to see you at the Cape next weekend!

Cheers,

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Another newbie!  Welcome to the fold.  Dive safely, take care.  :froggy:

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

About time we had a count up of membership and locations I think. Looks like another Southern joins the ranks - yippee!! Welcome Tara, you'll find Lou and Caroline on the board as well they are from Bucks, I'm from Harpenden. Maybe we can all hook-up sometime and do the South coast, Vobster or NDC as a group outing.
Matt

ps just spotted your initials (TP) you're not that posh bird Tara Palmer-Tompkinson thingy are you, if you are YD just went up a notch in the posh stakes. ;-)

(Edited by MATTBIN at 10:55 am on Jan. 24, 2003)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Imported post

Hello Tara,
He's finally let you near the keyboard then. I will see you and Paul on 1st and 2nd Feb at Capers, unless you want to leave him behind and then we can have some real fun!!!!!!
Don't forget your lift bags,.....ooh........errr.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts