YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hi all,
here is a brief over view of myself and exp.
I'm 34 live in London and work way to hard for peanuts.Started diving and got the bug wilst in Cuba completed BOW and AOW last year and now a member of SAA hopeful about to become sports diver.
I dive Portland, weymouth and if i am really lucky a day in stoney or gildenburgh(sp).I class myself as a novice and hope to get some serious dives in my logbook this year.
Enjoy wrecks and anything else than makes my hair neck stand on end.Been visting this board over the last couple of months just listening and learning i liked the layed back attitude so decided to register and no doubt pick your brain or just have a laugh.
Due to job and location only been diving twice so far this year (stoney and guilden  
)apparently every one else thinkks it's still to cold!!!!

Regards,

MAL..

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Wotcha Guv,

Welcome to the hen-house! More than happy to have you aboard mate.

We've just a squad of 'darn-sarfers' join of late, so you'll be squared away for buddies if you need them. Just ask and the troops will do the rest. Don't be shy in suggesting a get together or dive venue for a meet.

We'll do our best to help in any way we can squire, so get in amongst it and enjoy.

Dive safe.

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Hiya Guv or Mal, what do you prefer.
I work in London too but live in Herts and do the daily commute (Ughhh!)  at least the diving gives me a good reason to keep working.

Hope to see you diving soon
Dont worry about only learning last year there's a few of us newbies on here (and a few more better qualified as well) so you'll fit in well. Everyone's friendly and the banters good.
Matt

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Imported post

Thanks Bren i shall try not to be too shy..
You can call me either Matt, hey same neck of metropolis i live and (thank god) work in finchley N.London and belong to a Barnet dive club.Having to work 24/7 at the moment but might get wet this weekend if lucky.

Regards,

MAL...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts