YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm relatively new to diving and also new 'forum life'. I've been diving a little over 6 months as just after qualifying I became pregnant and had to have a break. I'm just in the process of doing my Advanced Open Water before my holiday to El Gouna in August, which was actually my main reason for joining. I am looking for some tips and advice about diving in El Gouna, so any help suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your soon to be second pregnancy .............. assuming you get your AOW!

I'll bet your significant other looks forward to you getting your diving qualifications! :):)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Well I'm relatively new to diving and also new 'forum life'. I've been diving a little over 6 months as just after qualifying I became pregnant and had to have a break. I'm just in the process of doing my Advanced Open Water before my holiday to El Gouna in August, which was actually my main reason for joining. I am looking for some tips and advice about diving in El Gouna, so any help suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)
Welcome to YD. I hope you enjoy El Gouna as much as I have. I've been 3 times in the alst 4 years and I'm disappointed to not be going a gain this year :(

Cheers/Nic

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi Mrs Trippy,

a warm welcome to YD, I hope you enjoy the boards and good luck with your AOW

Safe diving,
Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.