YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

My name is Catherine and I live in Shipley, West Yorkshire. I am a PADI Rescue diver in deperate need to get wet in the sea. I dive regularly in Capernwray and Stoney. If anyone needs a buddy let me know. Are there any girls out there?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Hi Catherine

Don't worry you'll find plenty of people on these boards to dive with on a fairly regular basis whether you want to dive weekends of even weekdays as we have members who work shifts too so I'm sure you won't go short of a dive buddy

Personally I'll dive in a muddy hole at the drop of a hat so as and when you want to get wet let me or others know, give dates, suggest locations etc and before you know it... Voila you'll be finning through the kelp somewhere or other.

I think you'll probably be aware that we're arranging another gig this August bank holiday weekend (They've been great so far) so I'm hoping you'll be turning up for that one, there will be female's there too so you'll have more than hairy arsed farting males for company

Feel free to mail me if you want to arrange anything or be pointed in the right direction. If you want to dive with another female then we have Ammers or Darthmoll or Frog or Scubabe or..... well others...  :biggrin:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Imported post

Hi Catherine

I know I'm not a girl (but have often been called a big girl's blouse - douse that count!!!)

I am keen to get my dive totals up so anytime you want to go drop me a line

Especially keen to go back to Anglesey and do a shore dive in Treardurr Bay again - or if we can get up a posse get a RIB organised

Andy

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Hi Andy, Anglesey sounds good, heard good things about it. Hopefully something can be organised. Let me know.

I would like to go to St Abbs on the bank holiday.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard Catherine, :luxhello: a yorkshire lass! cool..

quote from Dave: "there will be female's there too so you'll have more than hairy arsed farting males for company"

and we all know who he is talking about! don't we Dave :burp: !!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Catherine
Nice to see some additional Female Divers about on Yorkshire Divers. I'm sure you'll find it a refreshing  change than some of the Sexist behaviour found on some of the other Diving forums. :snorkel:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Imported post

ONE AND ONLY DIVERNET ROB ,HERE,POST TO EVERYONE ,BECAUSE,I CANT LIVE UNDER THE SEA ENOUGH, IF U NEED A BUDDY CALL ME ON 07890 293781 4 STONEY.OR WRECKS OF DORSET,DEVON,

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi Catherine, welcome aboard.  I'm sure you'll find others to dive with, I don't know if at this point in time if I'll make the bank holiday bash.  Scottish bank hols are different to south of the border!  Dive safely.

G

·
I'm a Laydeee

OK I'm not but don't let the malicious truths others tell you about me put you off diving with me!

Welcome aboard...geddit???

·
"Look mate, the problem's between the user and the
2,711 Posts
erm this thread is 4 years old!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts