YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Im not a diver so feel free to kick me off the site but just wanted to say hello and check out the siteif for no other reason than to keep andy2tanx off my back and stop him badgering me every weekend about taking up diving.  Have to say you have a good set up going on. Much respect.

andy (for beter or for worse is my brother in law, and before you ask, yes his sister is a damn site better looking, differant gene pool i think or maybe the milkman).  If  any of you have any gossip on 2tanx then that would be usefull next time he starts with the "big brother, you beter look after my sister......etc" routine. I am willing to trade stories.

Anyway just wanted to say the lot of you have got extremely large 'balls' to do what you do (and you ladies!!) and your far braver than me!!  safe diving to you all this fine weekend but i think i'll stick to my rugby all the same thanx.  

laturs

Austin "groovy baby" Powers

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

My commiserations on the brother in law situation  

You are more than welcome here and I understand your concerns about diving (given the brother in law situation) but it ain't that bad and fortunately he is I think pretty unique as divers go.  (Hey I managed to write a sentence with the word "pretty" in and it involved Andy - do I win a prize
)

I hate to say it, but really it is worth having a try, you might even like it!  and at least you would now have the choice of different buddies now  

Daz

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>the brother in law thing can have its advantages, usually when it kicks off in nightclubs!! and as u say he is pretty unique.  if he badgers me enough there is a strong chance i will end up on a day/weekend away with you lot, evan if its just on the shore/boat handing out tea/**** or in the pub at night.  he's got nothing but good things to say about it so it must be good crack.

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi powers a.p.

We won't kick you off the site cause you don't dive. Everyone is welcome as long as they are nice people. Except tree huggers and possibly those with a squint? Those folk with one leg shorter than the other, women with bad hair, scouts who are too old, page four men, Bin Ladden, the tax man, teenagers with more spots than scence, the abominable snowman..................................

James, You don't have to be mad to post but it helps.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>welcome to yd and andy2tanx is right when he says my brother is law is a big rugby playing,shandy drinking nancy..........quote  

cheers
barrie

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>i will have to take him up on this shandy drinking southern etc... as i recall he has a penchant for smirnoff ice ice when he goes out, a true puffs drink if ever there was one.

ill stick with my aunty stella if its all the same.  the only interesting thing to come out of belgium.

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (narkedat50 @ April 24 2004,00:03)]Hi powers a.p.

We won't kick you off the site cause you don't dive.
No we let Bren stay....
I'll get me coat...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts