YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hello.My name's Dani. I'm a spanish PADI OWSI. I live in Murcia, city which is situated in the south east of Spain. The Mediterranean Sea takes me only 30 minutes. Do you want to know more of my city and scuba diving here? Just ask me. I'd like to improve my english and help with your spanish if you need.If you don´t, could you help me in finding anyone who was interested in ?

Thanks.
Dani.
[email protected]  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Dani,

you are indeed more than welcome to YD!!

Please feel free to tell us about the diving you do (types of diving, favourite dive sites, sea life etc.) and where you do it.

I feel that you'll get more offers of help with your English than requests for help with our Spanish (I may be wrong, of course), but don't let that stop you!

Welcome again and practise away!

Cheers,

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>dani,
welcome to yd  

some of us are still trying to get our english sorted never mind our spanish,enjoy.

cheers
barrie

·
Registered
95 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>Ola Dani! welcome to the forum, your English far better than my spanish (or english for that matter!):D

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Imported post

Hola Dani, recepción a los zambullidores, usted conseguirá porciones
de la ocasión de practicar su inglés, yo es sabe que  todos tenemos
gusto de oír hablar el salto en España.

Salto seguro

Ian

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Imported post

For anyone who actually speaks Spanish, please do not mention any gramatical errors in the above as I dont want anyone to know I cheated and used a translation programme!

hehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts