YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi All,
My name is Mark Bentley, From Stevenage, Herts, did my OW in July, and have 11 dives to date, so far I have done EFR+AED+O2, U/W photog, theory/pool session for Dry suit and Nitrox, As a shift worker I only really get to dive midweek, which is why I have not finished off my Dry suit & Nitrox, going to do them at Stoney on 8/9 Nov on my AOW, Totally hooked allready and got all my own kit, should have done it years ago, looking forward to (shifts allowing) meeting and diving with some of you in the near future.

Cheers
Mark  

·
Registered
320 Posts
Imported post

Hi Mark,

Hope to see you about mate!!  As you'll no doubt be told this is a great place full of tolerant people ( some anyways
)  You'll enjoy it
it is good

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Hi Mark and welcome to the friendliest forums around.

Glad to see you have already completed O2, AED and EFR at such an early stage in your addiction  

Get stuck in and feel free to ask any questions no matter how stupid they might seem...   It has not stopped the rest of us from asking stupid questions at times.

Daz

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Mark,

You are indeed welcome to YD mate! Ask away if you need answers and we'll certainly help where we can!

Dive safe and good luck with the rest of your courses and diving in general.

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Mark Hi
I'm from Harpenden so we are near each other.
Hope to see you on a dive sometime soon.

Best of luck with the rest of your courses, welcome to the land of poverty.

Matt

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Hi All,
Thanks for the warm welcome, its very much appreciated, I do most of my Diving Midweek, I work loads of weekends so the other Half gets whats left, if anyone else can "do midweek" then Please drop a line and see what dates tie in.

attn abucksdiver, I learnt with Hydroactive, shop is in Letchworth  01462 621621, and they have trg facility in Clophill Beds, with own 2m deep heated/covered pool, clubhouse and bar etc    URL is www.hydroactiveonline.com. try dives are Thursday nights 1hour @£20.00.
Hope info is of use

Cheers to all
Mark  

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Hello and welcome, lots of lovely people here to chat to, ask questions of and go diving with!
Enjoy
Jules:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts