YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
My Nark is much worse that my Bite!
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Firstly...great site, loads of interesting stuff. Left Manchester last year, now living in Spain....passed OW in July with my girlfriend. Regret not having dived in the UK after seeing the pic's from Abb's and Farne. Will be on my second boat dive tomorrow morning, checking out a wreck which appeared in one of the Spanish dive mags last month. Hopefully speak with you guys soon, no doubt I will have lots of questions to ask, being a novice . Will let you know how the dive goes tomorrow...

scubadog

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Hi there and welcome aboard YD
There are plenty of good people here who can chat about most things, we loveSt abbs, farnes and also Mull so add them to your to do list.
Jules:D

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Dog,

You are, as Jules says, very welcome to this 'house of SCUBA' - get in amongst it mate!

A fellow Mancunian like myself, but you've got the sun now, being in Espania! Yes, please let us know how tomorrow's wreck dive goes - dive report please??  

Cheers,

·
Part of the 'Phoenix Programme'
1,112 Posts
Imported post

Bien Venido abordo scubadog

Regards
Michael

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard dog!

Was is Spain meself last week and the weather was just fantastic - like an English summer.  I can only be really jealous.  I tell ya' if I could find a decent job, I'd be out there like a shot !  

For any prospective employers out there- I'd only take a job near the coast!  (This should cut the offers to a manageable flood  
)

Are you getting to see much in the way of life underwater - the impression I get is that life is sparse but the landscape can be awesome.

Cheers,

Tim

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Now what possible reasons could someone have to leave Manchester and go to Spain?

I mean, all I can think of is crap weather, expensive houses, terrible roads, dreadful accents, dangerous night life, high crime rates, Man Utd fans....

Can't imagine why you left us, but glad to have you along here, at least. Welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts