YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, well i TRIED to join the YD forum many months ago but as i am with AOL - the arch enemy internet explorer it has been a trauma!
thankfully its now sorted YEAH!

well i live on the lovely south devon coast so (wife permitting) can get out when the weather permits.
i am PADI and IANTD trained, and been diving for 2 1/2 years, i started (like many) in warm tropical waters after work and injuries kept getting in the way of doing my training over here.
But unlike many 'fair weather' divers i not only kept it up but i have to say i actually prefer diving off our coast - loads of wrecks thanks to those unsporting U boats! and lots of varied sealife, and quite a few interesting divers too !

so, pleased to meet ya & dive safe!

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi Diveracer,

a warm welcome to YD, enjoy the boards.

Safe diving,
Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Thanks !!!!

Thanks everyone ! it's really cool that you have all replied and welcomed me - i honestly didnt think i'd get more than 1 or 2 replies, most people just browse and move on - it really is the 'friendliest' divers site!
Anyone stuck for a buddy diving off south devon feel free to give me a shout, also if anyone from 'up north' (which is everywhere except cornwall for me!) wants info on some really helpfull and knowledgable dive boats / charters than i can put you onto some great guys around torbay / plymouth etc. great prices with easy parking and very nice spacious boats.
thanks again.
diveracer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.