YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

After my last post i thought i should introduce my self.

Joined Campbeltown SSAC in 79, I have dived on and off since then, I have worked as a diver since 90, i hold various certs including NAUI CD, PADI MI, BSAC ADV, TIDF DM.

I now run Fat Sams Dive Shop in Glasgow, it beats working, well that is what my mates say.

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard Sam - look forward to reading your future posts. We have a growing number of Scottish members (more than the English actually but who's counting) and we dive in Scotland reasonably regularly (St Abbs mostly but am going to try and do a Clyde trip this summer).

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Sam,

Nay Worries Big Man!!

As with Peter K: speak, comment and advise as you find. As long as it's funny, banter-laiden and diving related! No person rucks are allowed on here - regardless of who started them.

That out of the way, please get in amongst it mate and share your experiences of the Scottish diving scene. As Jay said, we've got a large 'Jockanese' contingent on here that needs both feeding and encouraging. So go for gold. Glad to have you aboard mate.

Dive safe,

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Yeah welcome to the board Sam, although I'm feeling rather concerned about the amount of heathens from the North that are infiltrating YD.... ;)

So.. are you the man to come to for cheap dive gear then?? :biggrin:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

:wavey:
Welcome Sam!
As Bren says go for gold!
We'll probably be at St Abbs a few times this coming summer so hopefully we'll see you there!
Cheers
John

·
Registered
676 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Sam,
Impressive credentials.....whats TIDF ? i'll probably kick myself when you tell me but the brains not working, yes I know some would say it never has!!!!!

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

Greetings Sam. It's a small world. I might be up in your neck of the woods in a few weeks. I'll come in for a tea and a cake if you're around. In fact, I'll ring you on my way so you can reserve the best cakes in the shop next door.  I don't miss those pesky traffic wardens!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts