YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, im based in southern ireland ,diving on inspo vision,and im owner of dive charter boat seahunter,finally got around to joining up the forum,hope to see some of you over here in the future for western approaches wreck trips ,all on my doorstep!!and a few pints of the black stuff!!i will be posting details in trip section.. all the best for now .gavin

·
00.00 hrs
905 Posts
Hi Gavin,

Welcome to YD. I would love to hear more about yourself and the Seahunter.

Regards
Midnight

·
Jammer Six was a wannabe
1,342 Posts
hi all, im based in southern ireland ,diving on inspo vision,and im owner of dive charter boat seahunter,finally got around to joining up the forum,hope to see some of you over here in the future for western approaches wreck trips ,all on my doorstep!!and a few pints of the black stuff!!i will be posting details in trip section.. all the best for now .gavin
Is that yourself Mr Tivey? Nice boat you have there. Seen it on builders website
http://www.safehavenmarine.com/NEWSLETTER MAY 2007.htm

Best of luck Gavin, regards
Jack

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
Is that yourself Mr Tivey? Nice boat you have there. Seen it on builders website
NEWSLETTER MAY 2007
Oooh, it's got a lift and all :D

Well, maybe a trip to the West of Ireland could be called for.

Welcome to YD, there are a bunch of us on here spread all over Ireland.

·
Jammer Six was a wannabe
1,342 Posts
Oooh, it's got a lift and all :D

Well, maybe a trip to the West of Ireland could be called for.

Welcome to YD, there are a bunch of us on here spread all over Ireland.
Paul, he`s in Youghal County Cork :) Dont think Keano would take too kindly to you suggesting he was from west of Ireland :) :)
Just a short car ferry trip from Fishguard to Rosslare , I`m sure Gavin could operate out of Kilmore Quay if required.

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
Paul, he`s in Youghal County Cork :) Dont think Keano would take too kindly to you suggesting he was from west of Ireland :) :)
Oh, that's miles away!

My apologies, it was the "western approaches wreck trips" that confused me a bit.

·
00.00 hrs
905 Posts
Stop crawling Roger SWMBO will never let you go to Cork :teeth:
He would also need a visa and all of those injections would kill him!!!:teeth:

Midnight

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.