YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi All

I heard about your website from other divers in Tenerife last week. They said you were a friendly bunch so I thought I'd visit.

I've been diving PADI for 4 years, usually around Anglesey & the Llyn.

Cheers

Dave

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

David,

Hi and welcome from another newbie to YD.

Anglesey - that's not in Sussex so you must be in Yorkshire.

Well it made sense to me.

Rgds
Bryan

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard.  Hi as well!  Nice to have you with us, look forward to reading you on the forum.  Dive safely.  Ribbet.  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey David,

Welcome indeed to YD!

An Angelsey diver, eh?? Goodo. Have a look at the 'Planned Trips' section below and see that we're off on a mass Troop Gig (30+ divers) to Anglesey on the weekend of 05th and 06th July - and you're more than welcome to hook-up and come diving with us. Look forward to seeing you on dive soon.

Cheers,

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

I think Bryn is on a recruitment drive for the Anglesey Trip. Got talked into it last night. Do come along then there will be two of us who dont know anyone else!
jules

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Don't worry Jule's I am on the second trip and don't know anyone else.

But then that could be down to the evenings in the pub on the first Anglesey trip...  

Seriously though,   everyone is really friendly and if the first trip is anything to go by this next one will be a damn good laugh and who knows there might be a bit more diving on this next one.  

Daz

·
Registered
599 Posts
Imported post

Daz
are you bringing the the turbo nutter big scoop car or are you whimping it?

ngel

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (nigel @ May 20 2003,00:20)]Daz
are you bringing the the turbo nutter big scoop car or are you whimping it?

ngel
Nigel,

Confession time....  Sold the beast 3 weeks ago.  

Maybe I am getting old or maybe my priorities are changing.

I was only using it to travel 2 miles to work and home each day so decided it was a luxury I could do without (Not to mention still going through a set of 4 tyres every 9000 miles  
).

So I am now driving around in my golf diesel dive wagon.  

Actually don't mind too much, just had to console myself with a new harness, backplate, wing, twin 10's etc..... (Think you can see where the priorities have shifted too  
)

And get this,  tried out my new twins on the weekend,  got out of the water and the wife who was not diving had gone and bought me a HID torch....  

Can't wait for Anglesey,  just got to get through this awful red sea liveaboard at the end of May  

Daz

Oops,  P.S  Hi David,  welcome to the boards,  look forward to meeting you at Anglesey.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts