YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Imported post

Hi and welcome to the boards.  Congratulations on getting yourself signed up for a course, you'll love it!  And this place is really friendly too  

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

Thanks Lesley sounds like a good forum, excuse my sig it,s from my other forum ( Golf Gti ) so i kept my same user name and picture.
Thanks again.

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Welcome to the boards.  

Black magic hmmm.  Sound like many a dive, off the UK.

Well get stuck in and enjoy.

Daz

·
Lucky Man
2,163 Posts
Imported post

Spot on Daz - in my limited experience UK dives are one extreme or the other: Black or Magic  

Welcome aboard Mr Magic! Kick your shoes off, you won't be needing those for the rest of the week, beer is in the fridge, help yourself, overnight we sail, first dive tomorrow is a pre-breakfast dip on the dot of 8, 7:30 dive briefing! How I wish....

Ignore my ramblings, you'll get a lot of it from the looneys on here, comes from not diving for several weeks!

Dave.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Imported post

Magic

Welcome to the Board.  Where do you hail from and what club have you joined?  I am an East Yorkshireman (Hull) also.

Dive safely.

Kev

·
Registered
106 Posts
Imported post

Magic

Wet Dreams Watersports on Hessle Road (Gypsyville).  Good luck with your training and come and see us soon.

Regards.

Kev

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imported post

Hi Kevin I think i contacted you a few weeks ago about a course , opted for Ken's outfit  as he does his pool work in Selby and this was more convinient for me as i spend alot of time in that area .
I will drop in and see you if that,s ok.

Richard

·
Charter Boat Skipper, Salvage Diver & YBOD abuser
1,605 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>BLACK,
     Now you've sorted your signature (nice one!) how about the Avatar?
 Yes..... I know mine is a bit poxy (my original got "banned" by Seadart Bob - long story) it's on my long "things to do" list

PS... welcome to the boards!
ATB,
          Terry

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Magic, hope your diving will be like your name!  Take care and dive safely.  

1 - 11 of 11 Posts