YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Loving this diving lark
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey up peeps, thought I'd better say hello :popcorn: I've been referred here by B one of my instructors.

I'm Arron an ex biker from Norwich.

I gave up riding after having two major bike smashes caused by mad Norf!*ckian woman drivers. I have an adrenaline addiction and because of this my good lady Suzi brought me an open water referral back in February for my birthday. Since then we've both been diving abroad and the UK and are now studying for our EFR and Rescue course with the Welcome to Bluewater Diving School - Norwich and Kent scuba diving (blatant plug :rolleyes: ) based in Norwich.

Suzi and I are planning on becoming DM's and maybe instructors (here or abroad) and then heading out to the Redsea to find our dream jobs, so any advice from any of you that work in the industry would be greatly received :thumbsup: .

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Another member of the Bluewater posse:)

They'll have more instructors than students soon.............

Welcome, you on the cornwell gig in august???

·
Loving this diving lark
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had an urban tiger Blade (t-boned by driver jumping lights)

Then a 2005 Repsol Blade fully modified with over £6k of race parts. First night out I rounded a blind left hand bend doing 28 mph in a 40 mph to find a lovely lady doing a three point turn two meters after the apex:angry:

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
I had an urban tiger Blade (t-boned by driver jumping lights)

Then a 2005 Repsol Blade fully modified with over £6k of race parts. First night out I rounded a blind left hand bend doing 28 mph in a 40 mph to find a lovely lady doing a three point turn two meters after the apex:angry:
Ouch!

Stupid bint :angry:

The urban tiger blade was a gorgeous colour scheme, care to post a pic ? :)

I ride a V-Strom and a BMW F650 as my steeds of choice.... can't carry the dive gear on them though :D

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Nice bikes... which track were you on ? I'm guessing from your location it will be the one near Thetford (I forget the name right now). I took the F650 on Cadwell once, that was a laugh, albeit a bit underpowered :)

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Enough of the bike talk now.. lol... welcome onboard to you both (I presume she who must be obeyed is in it too)

Hope to dive soon, even if not Gildy - the site where you can be treated abyssmally and still go back for more.. oh well at least we will never forget that day in a hurry..

See ya soon..

B x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.