YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi, this is not Rebecca its her dad Howard (Diving Dude), after meeting some of the gang in Lockaline last weekend she has registered, but will need to be coaxed out of the woodwork.
So come on Becky say Hi to the rest of the gang.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Imported post

Hi Becky,

Come say hello, we're all harmless (well mostly).

Hi

Mark

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Imported post

Well Howard, were waiting for Rebecca's official airing on the forum.  Hope Rebecca's finally got warm again top marks for enthusiasm
for a "Girly Diver"

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Rebecca,

You are of course most welcome to YD.

Glad you managed to get on tour with a YD Troop - even be it one under the tutelage of Peter K: the renowned bank-robber, body-snatcher and black-belt in Origami  

Serioulsy, glad to have you aboard and look forward to seeing you and H (the Dude) on a dive gig soonest.

Cheers,

·
Registered
202 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Rebecca

My missus is registered on here (TP) and has posted about 3 times I think, so you should be able to beat that! - mind you she can never get on to a PC to post anything ...can't think why!  

Get stuck in

Paul    

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi Rebecca, see, even a frog on the forum!  Have been known to breathe fire a few times  
but we don't bite.  Dive safely.

·
Daughter to His Dudeness
95 Posts
Imported post

Not realy sure what to write on my first post, so, Good Morning everyone.

I'm sure i'll get the hang of this soon.

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Welcome Rebecca,

Feel free to post any questions or join in on the discussions.   I am sure you will get a few conflicting answers on some questions but at the end of the day you can always get the correct response from your dad.

Because we all know dads are always right....  

Daz

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Daz, wise beyond your years!
Welcome Rebecca - nice to see the kids on here asking valuable info like what can Dad buy me next as I've seen his credit limit isnt maxed out yet! My son (Adam) does the same - bless. Just seen your profile - we're neighbours (in YD terms anyway) we live north of London in Herts. Are you in a club?
Matt

·
Registered
599 Posts
Imported post

Hi rebecca
you will be safe on these boards only if you are not seen in you dads dry suit { Howard I have a photo  from Stoney }

have fun

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Hi Becky,
          Welcome to the mad, bad and more often than not sad world of YD. You'll find most folk nice except the guy who goes under the name Diving Dude. Stay away from him. He's a rum sort. Anyway welcome and I look forward to your Girly Diver input.

Peter

·
Registered
63 Posts
Imported post

Hi Rebecca, welcome to the wondrous world of Y.D!

Hope to speak to you soon, so take care in the mean time & enjoy some good, safe diving with as many people as poss.

see ya
Mat

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Imported post

Nige.
Is the picky you have digital or is it possible for it to be used as my avatar

·
Daughter to His Dudeness
95 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF00FF'>Dad,
I think i have a digital on of you from normandy.
Dont know how to the the other thing though

·
Part of the 'Phoenix Programme'
1,112 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Rebecca,

already heard a lot about you from Howard. Welcome to the board! Say hi to your mum from me, she is a really good sport!

moray

1 - 17 of 17 Posts