YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Hello from Windermere

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Phil Ennis 
#1 ·
Imported post

Hello to everyone, I just thought I would take this opportunity to do a quick introduction. I am a PADI Instructor and work part time at a well known Lancashire quarry that people love to slag off but keep going back to on a regular basis, ( just a little dig there).
I enjoy all aspects of diving particularly the instructing side. However my plan is to move into the advanced nitrox and twinset route for my own diving when the bank balance will allow.
Great site and I look forward to getting involved in a variety of the discussions I have briefly glanced through.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Imported post

Thanks all, you seem like a friendly bunch. Probably seen your faces at that Lancashire quarry. Seem to be a few twinned and twinning amongst you. Bren, you say you are getting a wing from Dales, are you going the Halcyon route?  I have met Andy Hayhurst a couple of times and he is a good bloke, not sure about the hair style I saw you sporting the other night though, a bit rad dude.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Imported post

Hi Bren, I know Andy through Adam a mate of his, who is my dive mentor and very into the Halcyon DIR thing.  Adam is an IANTD instrutcor and so that will probably be the way I go when I get the brass together which will probably be about the time the water gets warmer, just a coincidence you understand!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.