YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I HAVE A HOLIDAY HOME IN SPAIN. IN BENIDORM. THERE IS A VERY GOOD DIVE CENTRE CALLED NISOS. FACEBOOK AND WEB. IT IS SITUATED BEHIND CHAMPIONS BAR WHICH IS ON THE MAIN NIGHT LIFE STRIP NEXT TO CAFE BENIDORM..IF THERE ARE ANY PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO PAY HOTEL PRICES I HAVE COUCH SPACES AND A DOUBLE BED FOR RENT FROM £10/NIGHT. FREE PICKUP FROM MY PLACE TO DIVE CENTRE IS INCLUDED AND GOOD DIVE PACKAGES. THE DIVE CENTRE IS SPAINISH OWNED BUT PERFECT ENGLISH IS SPOKEN BY ALL. THE OWNER, JOSE IS ONE OF THE BEST PADI AND TDI INSTRUCTORS IN EUROPE. THE DIVING IS MAINLY BASED AROUND THE HUGE ROCK, BENIDORM ISLAND THAT JUTS OUT OF THE SEA FROM MAIN BEACHES. THERE ARE MANY DIVES AROUND THIS ROCK AND ANOTHER THAT BEGINS AT -4M. TO- 32M. THE PLACE WHERE I LIVE IS 15MIN WALK DOWN INTO TOWN. OR BUS RIDE.IT HAS SUPERB FACILITIES, CLUBHOUSE, 4 SWIMMING POOLS, SHOPS.
MY WHOLE PROPERTY TWO DOUBLE BEDS AD TWO 4 SEATER COUCHEES. IS AVAILABLE TO RENT FOR 4 ADULTS MAX FOR £200/ WEEK ON AVACANT BASIS 25TH JULY FOR 2 WEEKS AND FROM MID SEPTEMBER ONWARDS. IF YOU ARE ALONE OR A COUPLE A DOUBLE BED IS AVAILABLE FOR £10 PPPN WHILE I AM IN RESIDENCE. I AM JUST COMPLETING ADVANCED NITROX AND PADI RESCUE DIVER THIS SUMMER..I HAVE NEVER DIVED IN UK YET.!! :frown:
I LIKE TO TRAVEL WORLDWIDE TO DIVE AND AM THINKING OF MALAYSIA, BORNEO,MABUL,SIPIDAN,THIS YEAR IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN BEING A BUDDY.:)LAST YEAR I DID MONTH DIVING ROUND EGYPT WHICH WAS FANTASTIC..I JUST FINISHED MY LAST DAY DIVING IN SHARM WHEN THE SHARKS CAME IN TO FEED!!
I BOOK ALLMY FLIGHTS AND HOTELS , DIVE PACKGES MYSELF. SAVES A FORTUNE ON OPERATORS PRICES.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IM IN UK TILL SUNDAY BUT NISOS IS GREAT THEY TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY
..I LEARNT TO DIVE IN CALPE WITH LES BASSETTES ANOTHER GOOD CLUB. I MISS DIVING THERE BUT HAVE NO TRANSPORT.
I THINK THERE IS MORE TO SEE AROUND BENIDORM ISLAND THAN THE PENYON.
HOPE TO SEE YOU MAYBE OVER THE SUMMER.

·
Supporting Sea Shepherd
1,446 Posts
To be honest I found Bassettes a bit uninterested, last time I was over there I dived with dive & dive calpe who were really friendly, this time I want to dive somewhere different to the Penyon. Is there any decent deep wreck diving from Benidorm?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts