YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hello - just checking in here. Am new to UK waters, hence my name. LOoking forward to the new challenge though

·
Registered
95 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>how do warmwater and welcome to the forum.
Where ya from, what, where who do you do?

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey WW,

Welcome to the YD throng! Welcome also to UK diving and all its joys. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have - we'll certainly help where we can.

Cheers,

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

The only warmwater you get in this country is from the inside of a semidry, but I wouldnt want to drink it!

Pull up a chair and enjoy the forum, you can even post some gibbering rubbish from time to time, just read some of my posts?

James  

·
The brains & beauty behind 'Kinky Divers'
1,585 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>Hi warmwater & welcome,
I was like you, started in warm blue lovely water then met Juz & the rest is history!

Jump in, the gang are great & the water's lovely......... in a drysuit with a weezle on!
Blanaid

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Imported post

Thanks for the welcome guys and gals! Am going to enjoy it here. It is reassuring that so many think UK diving is so good. I will keep the faith. I'm based in Scotland at the moment so there's no excuse for not seeing some great sites.  

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

hi warmater (go on fill in your profile and give us a clue about yourself!)
If you are based in scotland then we have hoards of members up who do a lot of diving having some great stuff on the doorstep.
enjoy

jules

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (warmwater @ Mar. 15 2004,07:42)]It is reassuring that so many think UK diving is so good.
Think! - Think!

Just you wait till you get a few good dives in, then there will be no stopping you. We not only "think" it's good, we "know" it's good. I'm not saying it's the same as warm water, that's possibly part of the attraction, it has a whole atmosphere of it's own.

Make sure you get on the Akka this summer.

James  

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (narkedat50 @ Mar. 15 2004,23:51)]Make sure you get on the Akka this summer.
Hey narkedat50 - what/where is the Akka?

For others who have asked, I am near Glasgow but travel between Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen most of the time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts