YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Just joined the site this month so thought I'd say hello to all.

I'm a BSAC dive leader living near, and diving out of, Dover. Most of my diving has been in the Channel although I had a great time in Malta this summer - recommended!

Looking forward to enjoying the Yorkshire Divers site.

Happy diving for 2005

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>never made the channel but off to malta with porg and maybe others this spring if you're up for it,

welcome to the boards, hey if they accept me then they can't be bad

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Ian

About bloody time you said hello..... At least Beefy did on his first night of joining

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Just joined the site this month so thought I'd say hello to all.
because Andy the Commie 2 , was such a nice guy and sent you the link, promoting this site to letting useful divers around Dover gain mates,information & dives from such a well run online club

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm a BSAC dive leader living near, and diving out of, Dover.
As i told you a couple of weeks ago , Dive Leader is the best grade , in my mind , Bang goes ya diving on wrecks now , ya be doing all those novice first dives in Langdon Bay now.   seems quite a long time now , since i took you on your first wreck dive on the LOANDA and showed you the prop,,, I will never the forget the smile you had once back on the boat

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Looking forward to enjoying the Yorkshire Divers site
You will or i wouldn't have told you about it

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Happy diving for 2005
What about     2004    

Andy

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hi Ian

Welcome, and i look forward to meeting you in the channel in 2004 or 2005

Dive Safe

Paul

Canterbury Divers

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hi Ian,

Welcome to YD - get in amongst it and enjoy!

Cheers,

·
Registered
246 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Capel diver @ Dec. 05 2003,23:09)]Just joined the site this month so thought I'd say hello to all.

I'm a BSAC dive leader living near, and diving out of, Dover. Most of my diving has been in the Channel although I had a great time in Malta this summer - recommended!

Looking forward to enjoying the Yorkshire Divers site.

Happy diving for 2005
Hi Ian,
Welcome to the YD Forums

Got a Problem just post it some ones around to help

Tony

P.S Happy diving for 2005? WTF? what happened to 2004!?

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Tony , as you know ian is semi retired,,,,,,,,, loads of money , only 2 nice boys ,,,,,

so

Time means nothing to him

·
Registered
246 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy the Commie 2 @ Dec. 06 2003,13:07)]Tony , as you know ian is semi retired,,,,,,,,, loads of money , only 2 nice boys ,,,,,

so

Time means nothing to him
I c, Iwas going to retire Jan, just do p/t but been asked to stay on for another month or to
so il have to wait

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Capel diver

Yet more join the YD conglomerate, I am amazed how many join and how big it is getting. Diving is definately a sociable sport.

James  

·
Registered
413 Posts
Imported post

I think capel meant that 2004 would be so packed full of great diving and good humour (now he's a regd YDiver) that it would fly by.

Welcome aboard and ask all the daft questions you want to....I do (no chuckles please, they seem reasonable until I hit the send button).

Cheers for now.

Graham

PS. Managed a nice 1 centigrade dive today in the lake and in my wetsuits too...how warm is the channel at the moment?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts