YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi,

Thanks to Eddie, and some of the guys on Divernet, I found this site and thought I might give it a go!

I've been living out here in Amsterdam for the last two years and decided to take up diving about six months later. Logged dives include experience of tropical, cold, salt and fresh here, in Holland and in various places such as Thailand, Egypt and South America.

We manage to dive most weeks during the season with our club but they do love the fresh water (so much of it). Personally I want to get more involved in wreck diving and will be looking towards home soon for some quality bottom time (ooh err).

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Welcome to YD Duiker.

Glad to see you've hooked-up with Eddie - he was getting lonely out there in the low-countries.

Look forward to reading your posts - if we can help, we will do.

Cheers and dive safe.

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Hi Duiker
I was introduced to diving by a Dutch guy doing a try dive at a holiday resort nr the German border and then worked in Den Haag for 14 months and didnt do a single dive cos I didnt know you guys dived inland over there, didnt fancy the North Sea too much either at that time (no dry suit then), having just found out I'm gutted. Oh well thats life. Welcome to the Site, nice bunch of people on here.
Matt

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

A little friend for Eddie in cheese & tulip-land!  Seriously, welcome, read you on the boards.  Dive safely.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts