YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hello to the Lord of the Board and all others.  I've been reading your board for several months, but have only registered in the last few days.  Ian has pretty much told you our circumstances - living in south wales, dive south coast and west wales.  Never been further north than Brum however - am dedicated soft southern shandy drinker!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

Welcome on board fee and 3000 miles south of yourlocasion they drink shandy to.
Regards from tenerife
Michael

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Hi Fee - Croeso i Yorkshire divers!
Never been north of Brum? then you've all the delights of the Grim (not!) North to discover for the first time. And don't worry, we won't hold the "shandy drinking" thing against you, as long as you can handle the fact that up here on Tyneside (why-aye man!) we grow bigger and better leeks than you do in Wales! :biggrin: :peace:
Chee-az
Steve W
PS just seen a groovy avatar you could steal for yourself if/when you want one

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Fee,

A warm welcome to the boards. I've aware of your work on D-net, so hopefully you can continue same here.

Cheers,

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Hi Fee and Ian,

Welcome aboard.  Tell me, is it possible to dive anywhere around the Gower?  Have you ever done it and is it worthwhile.  I'm down there every now and then and would be good to have a dip whilst there.

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Welcome - nice to have you with us.  Dive safely.  Ribbet.  :froggy:

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Hi Fee welcome to this lot, dont worry I'm one of the Souther Softies as well, I relegated you as well BUT (in my defence m'lud) I heard it from someone else (Drift you bugger! You got me in deep shit)
Matt

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

I get the blame at work so I just thought I'd spread it about a bit. What's with Mr.Binnie, that's what Lou calls me as well - conspiracy theory anyone? Matt is fine by be, so's Mr.Binnie but why have I been singled out for the formal stuff, paranoid?
Matt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.