YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

thought i'd introduce myself,iv'e done a few postings but never said hello properly.
i live in northwales and mainly dive all along the northwales coast but mainly anglesey,
have got my own rib,but also do any aspect of diving from deepish(50m)to great shore dives,
would like to meet some YD'S some day as you all seem a great bunch to know and have some good banter on this site.
if any of you are ever in trearrdur bay,give me a shout and we could maybe get together and have a dip.

regards GILBERT.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Gilbert,

I'm sure your kind offer will be taken up and we look forward to seeing you on your RIB soon - got any dates in mind??

Get in amongst it here mate and enjoy - hopefully see ya soon for a wet. Welcome to YD!

Cheers,

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Hi Gilbert,

A number of us often find ourselves over there - normally Anglesey tho. as the diving is excellent there esp as there are plenty of good skippers.

I might be over there even more next year as I may be moving towards Chester.

If you fancy organising anything just shout and, if I can get 'leave', we'll be over.

Cheers,

Tim

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Yes mate, I'll second what Tim said. We get over to Anglesey as much as possible and would be delighted to join you for a dip.

I can't imagine someone with his own boat is going to have too much trouble finding buddies here!

Perhaps see you soon.

Mark.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Bren,dave,tim,mark.

thanks for the replies.

it'll be good to meet up with you guys for a dip.

if you have dates in mind just e-mail me on site or if your around t-bay let me know.

thanks graham.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#32CD32'>hi gilbert, nice to see another new name. hope to perhaps get wet with you one day. again hi

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

terry,was that tea or coffee you wanted.

12v kettle taking to long to boil,looking at inverter for 240v convert.

brews all round for 04.

cheers mate,graham(gucci rib)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Gilbert,
Since N.Wales is my local from Lancashire, always interested in diving around that coast. Not bothered about a kettle just take me flask.  

Tony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts