YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

This is my first time on this forum, I was recommeded to it by "ByTheSea", it is really nice, goo job. Anyway I live in Sussex and have been diving about four years and have done 50 dives. I went to he Red sea and the Similians last year, and in Egypt I hit the jackpot and saw a 7m Whale Shark, which is just the best moment of my life when I saw it! I also went to Wales which althought the viz was not up to scratch was still really good This year I hope to go to the Isle of Scilly and Florida. I really want to see some seals and some serious sharks in Florida Has anyone got any recommendations for either of these two places. I have my ow website of my diving photography, I am by no means a professional but enjoy sharing my pictures none the less, I would welcome any comments or questrions on any of the photos the url is below.

Andrew (divefish)
http://www.divefish.co.uk

·
Cake Monitor
1,139 Posts
Welcome to he site Andrew. :)

I'm off for my first dive in the Red Sea in a few weeks, I'll keep my eyes peeled for your whale shark, just in case!

·
Registered
628 Posts
For gauranteed seals book a trip to Lundy Island, did it last august, absolutely fantastic and you'll even get a wreck dive on the Robert thrown in

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the site as much as we do. There is a wealth of information here with photography and there be many opportunities for you to advise if you wish.

Although a keen photographer I can not afford going underwater with a DSLR but do enjoy making videos as a way to remember dive & dive trips.

·
Registered
20,638 Posts
Hi Andrew

Welcome over, told you it was friendlier here

A word to the wise though, don't put a link to your website on every post you make, it will start to get on peoples nerves and the mods may feel a need to have a word

Why not put it in your user profile in the bit where you can put information about yourself, it doesn't make the boards look untidy then,,,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts