YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi all
I have been diving for 12 years just completed my TDI decompression course. I am into the Technical side of diving. I live in Stanwick near Northampton always up for a dive, love dory and wreck diving any chance I  get to get wet.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Andy,

Looks like you'll fit in very well here then mate! Welcome aboard the good-ship YD!

There's a ruck of us that fit precisely the stage you're at now and we'd very much welcome a new diver to swell the ranks. Consider yourself invited on all and any posted dive trip and don't be shy in suggesting some of your own so we can all hook-up.

Check out the Planned Trips section and see what takes your fancy and then get yourself on one or more of them.

Cheers,

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

:wavey:
Hi Andy!
Welcome to the site mate - look forward to reading your posts and seeing you at one of the dives soon.
Cheers
John

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Andy, I'm just about to start my TDI Deco procedures so well done mate, are you moving into trimix at all? I assume so.. sometime this summer after I've knocked off a sh*tload of real and simulated deco dives I'm gonna be taking the TDI entry level ticket and I'm looking forward to becoming more involved with like minded souls

hope to chat with ya soon mate

regards
Dave.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Blimey, I can't keep up with all these new members !
Welcome aboard Andy, check out the trip to Wales on Planned Trips forum
Chee-az
Steve

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Cor another one!  Welcome, good to have you with us.  Dive safely.  Ribbet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts