YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi there,

My name is Alan and I live in Lincoln. I have been diving for nearly 15 years  and I am a BSAC Advanced. I work in retail and of course have a day off in the week, 3 in 4 Sundays off and 1 in 4 Saturdays off.  I have previously dived in Cyprus, where I learnt to dive whilst serving in the RAF, Teneriffe, St Lucia, Cuba, Red Sea, Scapa Flow, Farne Islands, Cornwall and other sites around the UK, including Stoney Gildenburgh and Capenwray. I have around 540 logged dives and I enjoy all sorts of diving.

I never seem to get time to dive as often as I would like so I'd love to get more time underwater this year around the UK.

Out of the water, I love eating, cooking and drinking and the usual DIY which has in the past taken up too much time!

Like to hear from any divers with time off in the week for some sea diving.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Alan,

Welcome aboard mate.

Get your name down in the 'Need a Buddy' section and you'll be surprised how many guys and gals come out of the woodwork to dive either midweek or on the days you can make it. Failing that, don't be shy in posting a Planned Trip yourself and see who turns up! Good luck, dive safe and hope to see you on a dive in the not too distant.

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

OOH, a newbie diver who loves cooking, eating and drinking.  Em, Alan, are you married sweetie?  
Ask away, look forward to reading you on the boards.  Dive safely.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Frog @ May 19 2003,09:08)]
OOH, a newbie diver who loves cooking, eating and drinking.  Em, Alan, are you married sweetie?  
Ask away, look forward to reading you on the boards.  Dive safely.
sorry to disappoint but I'm married!  

safe diving to you too

Alan

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hello my name is Darren and I am an alcoho....  oh bugger wrong group  

Hi Alan,

Welcome to the boards,

Daz

·
Registered
575 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#333399'>                 

forget the cooking and eating
just stick to the drinking bit and
you will fit in well with this lot.
Welcome mate and dive safe.
Cheers
Bob.

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

[/QUOTE]sorry to disappoint but I'm married!
Oh bug*er!  Worth a try.  Never mind, happy diving.  

1 - 7 of 7 Posts