YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

OK, there's a little rule I have that has been introduced on another thread. From now on, you will ave to refer to Mauritius as Grimsby. When you tell us about your nice diving, I like to pretend that everyone else's highlight of the week was seeing a perch in Stoney Cove, or that they actually found the wreck in 2m viz on a boat out of the north of england.

Please help to reduce the sadness in this little Diggery heart by pretending. Just for me. Then we can be friends.

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

OK, got a mate who's got a load of family in Margate? (I'm starting to forget the code myself now) and I'll be looking to go diving when I get there. It's quite steep to get flights, surely?

I'll be in touch. I don't care the price, I need blue water. Soon. Now we can be friends. You have got the code mastered, and now I feel like you're making an effort to help me through this difficult time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.