YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hello everyone I am a new member of YD,but am not a new diver.I am from the north west and am the partner and diving buddy of Jim the mad butcher and a friend of James "narkedat50" You have to have sympathy for James having friends like us
I like diving in the uk or anywhere in the world. we hope to join some of the trips once we've got our heads round this site.
I am trying to work out how to get a little picture next to my posting ...and what does iB mean???, cheers Margaret

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

ib = Ikon Board: the manufacturer of the software which drives this happy palace!

Hey Margaret,

Any mate of Jamesie ([email protected]) and his good lady are more than welcome here! Get in amongst it and if you've any questions, just ask them, we'll certainly help where we can!

Right then, all that's left is for you to get your aris on one of our Troop Gigs! Take your pick, you'll find them in the Planned Trips section.

Cheers,

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Margaret

Nice to see you' finaly here. No polotics, no problems but you do have to watch out for some of the bull!

Wise words fron Bren, as always, I am sure we will be doing a few YD trips this year, all it takes is two of us to go diving and that's it. And Jim, we don't need dive sheets!

For anyone else reading, Margaret is another (not so old) hand at this game, anyone who has dived at both poles and done one of the fastest drifts in the world is no amateur. I kid you not.

James  

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>margaret,
welcome to yd and tell us sometime about one of the fastest drifts?
cheers
barrie

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Hi, bang on....the fastest drift was 22knots....the saltstraumen....above the artic circle in northern norway...it was scary and bloody freezing!!!! but very exciting, Margaret

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

hello!

jules

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hammerhead @ Feb. 26 2004,23:27)]Hi, bang on....the fastest drift was 22knots....the saltstraumen....above the artic circle in northern norway...it was scary and bloody freezing!!!! but very exciting, Margaret
Now you know why she is the partner of madbutcher!

James  

1 - 7 of 7 Posts