YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

I thought I'd pop a quick post on to say "hello" to everyone and introduce myself.

I'm a tekkie from Essex (no, I don't have a DPV with fury dice on it!... yet) and dive mostly on the south coast or abroad. I'm also a RYA skipper so I can also be found sail racing in the Solent or motoring between the Thames sand banks.

I thought I'd join up after finding that the YD forum actually has divers who aren't so up tight they assume everyone is out to get them. Surely it can't be possible?

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Well-in Nick mate and welcome to YD! Get in amongst it and enjoy. Oh, and get yourself on one of our troop dives - see planned trips!

Cheers,

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Nick,

You have already made me chuckle with the Maldives story.

Quite a friendly bunch and look out for Kate on the boards,  she is from Essex as well.

Daz

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#3BB9FF'>Welcome aboard!

Ignore this lot, I've nothing against Essex, but I'm NOT from there!

x x x

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Nick,

Welcome aboard.

Stay clear of that ESSEX BIRD Kate..........

Andy

her pick was taken the day she coloured her her from Blonde , after we all took the Micky

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>welcome nick,someone has to live in essex.
cheers
barrie

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nick Bown @ Feb. 26 2004,15:40)]I thought I'd join up after finding that the YD forum actually has divers who aren't so up tight they assume everyone is out to get them.
Hi Nick

When you read this, turn off your PC and burn it, you can never be too carefull, the bast***s are out to get us you know!!!!

James

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nick Bown @ Feb. 27 2004,11:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kate @ Feb. 26 2004,19:10)]Ignore this lot, I've nothing against Essex, but I'm NOT from there!
Ah, so you're from Romford then?
<font color='#3BB9FF'>Pha, you must think I'm silly...or blond (no offence to any blonds)...or from Essex?!?!?!

x x x

·
A Big Member
132 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nick Bown @ Feb. 27 2004,11:13)]Ah, so you're from Romford then?
<font color='#000080'>Hey i'm from Romford, well Hornchurch really but nobodys ever heard of it!

I'm sure i've seen Kate out in Romford drinking Hooch through a straw  

Paul

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hey i'm from Romford, well Hornchurch really but nobodys ever heard of it!
I was in Hornchurch the other day whilst me 8 year old niece did her Bubble Maker (start them young and all that. I Plan to have her carrying my twin 12s by the time she's 10!
).

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm sure i've seen Kate out in Romford drinking Hooch through a straw  
Not a Romford cocktail? (Hooch and rohypnol - They mix it themselves hoping someone is drunk enough to take advantage of them  
).

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (arty93 @ Feb. 27 2004,14:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nick Bown @ Feb. 27 2004,11:13)]Ah, so you're from Romford then?
Hey i'm from Romford, well Hornchurch really but nobodys ever heard of it!

I'm sure i've seen Kate out in Romford drinking Hooch through a straw  

Paul
<font color='#3BB9FF'>Hooch!!!!!
Blurrgghh!!!!

x x x

·
Registered
10 Posts
Imported post

Hi Nick, enjoy YD. Got out of esseeeeex 8yrs ago, Ilford lad and all that, well gants hill really, nobody heard of that either. Left for life down under, but coming back at end of month, see ya soon, in the blue.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts