YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>hello everyone hows it going im new to the site i came on last year for a while when i was off work with a broken leg and wasnt diving now im diving again just come back from the Red sea (Sharm) had a great time i am now ready for good diving season safe diving to you all   cheers for now    zubber

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Welcome back Zubber! Glad the leg's healed. Get back into the swing by getting a trip with us mate! See Planned Trips and swing the lead!

PS: Simply spectacular!! The first 'punctuation-free' intro on YD!

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Zubber my man

Hope you get loads of diving done, join in and be silly, I do.

James  

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

hey Zubber
get in and enjoy, theres a big posse on here from nottingham. i am in huddersfield just a few mile up the m1. get your self signed up on a trip asap and i look forward to seeing you somewhere

Sound of Mull this weekend?
you know you want to!

jules:angry:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Thanx for the welcome guys, its great to be getting wet again ahhhh feels good!!!!! off to the pool tomorrow, id get the kit on in the bath if the missus would let me  cheers for now guys     zubber:cool:

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (zubber @ Mar. 02 2004,22:32)]Thanx for the welcome guys, its great to be getting wet again ahhhh feels good!!!!! off to the pool tomorrow, id get the kit on in the bath if the missus would let me  cheers for now guys     zubber:cool:
Hi Zubber and welcome to YD,

Just tell her you have to test it in the bath for safety purposes,  it is definitely safer if your regs freeflow in the bath than a pool  

Oh well, worth a try,

Daz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts