YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi, I'm new to the site but I'm not a new diver...been diving for a while.  love diving in uk and anywhere. Available most times and am prepared to travel, cheers jim

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>oooooooo im first.  Welcome to YD, the best scuba forum boards in the world.  You have just missed the YD-stock at stoney cove, but never mind.  Have a wee chat with peter K if you are free for the Mull trip, as there are two spaces left.  Also we are off to st abbs in october.

Well that was very sensible for me wasnt it?  Im the resident pervert by the way

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>jim,
welcome to yd and yes madbutcher is a scary name?
cheers
barrie

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>I wonder what you get up to with a name like that. But you have to be a bit mad to dive anyway.

Welcome to YD

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Jim

Nice to see you found the site without the aid of a compass.

Just to fill in some of the others, this man is being a bit modest, he's forgotten more about diving than I know, and has a few thousand dives under his belt. That's not to say he dosen't get it wrong on occasions, but you'll have to be a better man than me to get him to admit it!

See you tomorrow,

James  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Jim,

Welcome to YD!

Enjoy

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Hi Jim and welcome to the site.

Hope you enjoy and start getting involved.

Daz

P.S  Just don't mention ponies for a week or so  

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

thanks guys for making me welcome. Some of you will have met James ( narkedat50)....thanks, James, for the bullshit (keep it up).  

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (madbutcher @ Feb. 25 2004,17:22)]thanks guys for making me welcome. Some of you will have met James ( narkedat50)....thanks, James, for the bullshit (keep it up).  
This man parts water with mear thought.

This man once survived for 20 minuits by breathing from his BC.

This man fended of a Bull shark with fowl language

This man found two portholes on the Beagle in the Clyde (this ones true, honest!)

I could go on you know.

James

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Wow Jim you come with some credentials!! I'm humbled to say 'Hi' and 'your very welcome to post on any thread here'. If your diving with James then you'll be from the Madchester part of the World? Wigan is his haunt? Anyhow welcome welcome, get posting and let us newbies into all your secrets so we may become better divers. I like the bit about parting the sea, very handy when stuck on Holy Island after the tide has begun to come in.

Take care, Post lots and we'll see you no doubt soon on one of the great gigs organised here.

Dave (quite new to this diving thingy) C

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Yeah, welcome to the nuthouse madbutcher, any similarity to Pat Butcher from East Enders?
 looks or personality

Or is the name something to do with your chopper?

Sorry the mention of the word chopper will start a stampeed of posts from Porg, Mary & both Kates.

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Hiya
see you on a dive some time!
Jules:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Imported post

thanks for the welcome guys and gals.been reading the threads for the last few days getting ideas on how things go

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (diving dude @ Feb. 25 2004,23:50)]Sorry the mention of the word chopper will start a stampeed of posts from Porg, Mary & both Kates.
<font color='#F52887'>Nah can't be arsed today and porg is off in SOM,

BTW madbutcher welcome to the boards and look foward to meeting you on a dive some day  

1 - 17 of 17 Posts