YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Just joined, saying hello, never posted on a forum before... my sister is trying to get me to write more but I'll save it for another time. Looking forward to chatting with you.  

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Hi Caroline,

Welcome to YD,  I note on your profile that your hobbies including drinking, rugby and drinking.  Admirable qualities

Any time for diving in between?

Daz

·
Registered
317 Posts
Imported post

Evening Caroline and welcome aboard.

Great place this, all good folk, plenty of fellow "shandy drinkers" to talk to.  

·
Registered
274 Posts
Imported post

Hi Sis

glad you could overcome your web-phobia enough to say hello!

I can confirm her interests are drinking, rugby and drinking.  She lost her voice for 2 days after shouting for England on saturday pm.  

Occassionally she dives.....

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Hi Caroline welcome to the nuthouse, most of us imates are ok.

Before you arrived your sis has posted a lot of stuff about you, l'm sure most of its not true.

She also seems a bit paranoid that you will dish the dirt on her, so go on, tell us, we won't tell anyone else, promise.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Caroline,

Welcome to YD!

As with your Sis, please feel free to get in amongst it and go large. No secret too large.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

Thanks for your welcome messages.... Right, about Suzanne - there was this one time, in band camp.....
and I couldn't possibly say or she wont come travelling with me!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Right, about Suzanne - there was this one time, in band camp.....
with a flute as well!

tas

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Caroline ,

Welcome to YD , get in and have fun .

ANdy

ps
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and I couldn't possibly say
,,,,,,,, this is the reason we have the PM box , as seen below  

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Caroline

Welcome to YD, where the thin line between brilliance and madness fades in the dodgy vis.

As your sis is already "broken in" I'm sure she will have told you we're not too serious but can be relied upon for some solid advice or to exploit any possible inuendo, ohh err, you post in error.

Get some diving done and come on some of the arranged trips, better still, arrange some yourself and invite all us!

James  

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Mmmmmmm, Sisters. My brain is somewhat going amiss!

I'm also surprised none of this lot have said anything yet about the Sister fantasy. You've let me down troops!('specially Digger) And you try and call yourselves a pervy bunch.

Welcome to YD Caroline(and Suzanne), I'm sure you'll have fun, but just watch out for the Tierney lad, he's a rum sort.

Peter
PS-As an aside! I used to go out with a Caroline and, believe me when I tell you, I truly hope it isn't you.......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Mar. 24 2004,17:38)]Peter
PS-As an aside! I used to go out with a Caroline and, believe me when I tell you, I truly hope it isn't you.......
Peter - I can assure you, it isn't me...

and as for getting diving done, Suzanne and I dive every Monday night at the local pool and also quite a few weekends helping others learn... and have a few trips planned this year. However, it would be lovely to meet and dive with new friends.

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi, nice to have you as a YD'er.  Ignore Peter K.  He rambles.  A lot!  
Only joking PK, if I was serious I'd be on the blower giving it to you both barrells, you know that!  Enjoy.  Dive safely.

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Caroline @ Mar. 25 2004,15:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Mar. 24 2004,17:38)]Peter
Peter - I can assure you, it isn't me...

and as for getting diving done, Suzanne and I dive every Monday night at the local pool and also quite a few weekends helping others learn... and have a few trips planned this year. However, it would be lovely to meet and dive with new friends.
Peter

This is the best offer you'r going to get, phone the girl....

James  

1 - 20 of 20 Posts