YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody
I've just joined your Forum and been asked to introduce myself.
Well here I am aging, greying and still holding onto the teeth and hair. My wife and I both dive although being very honest we prefer warm clear water.We also prefer the prices to dive abroad rather that the rather costly prices within the UK.
Our fave places at the moment are the Maldives and the Red Sea.
We are both of to MArsa Alam next month for two weeks sun, rest and some diving yipeeeeeeeeeee.....

I am a DM, Chrissie my better half is AOW and wanting to do the Rescue as soon as possible.

Well just a few words from me to say hello, questions are wlcome although dependant on the questions answers may not be forthcoming

Looking forward to chatting
Clinton

·
Registered
759 Posts
Welcom, enjoy :teeth:

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Hello Clinton, welcome to YD, and enjoy your diving, wherever it is :)

·
It doesn't look like that from where I'm sitting..
4,745 Posts
Welcome to YD!

Hope you have fun on here... plenty going on if you get involved, maybe even persuade you into giving UK diving a go?

Whatever, enjoy Marsa next month, perhaps post a trip report when you get back - we all love a trip report!

Pete

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Hi Clinton & his better half.

Welcome to YD, nothing wrong with enjoying warmer, blue water diving, I think you'll find your in the majority. However and its a big however this place may just change your mind. YD can help open the cooler,temperate,greener waters up for you and give you the opportunity to dive more often.

Take care, dive safe, enjoy your holidays and as 3D's says, remember and post trips reports when you do go away.

Davie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts