YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well thought i'd best introduce myself. I am Dan, currently a Divemaster working at Cydive in Paphos with Mat, who introduced me to this site.

Enjoying the season out here and i know a few of you were here this last week and diving on the Zenobia.

Talk soon guys

Dan

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi Dan,

a warm welcome to YD, was it Paul who dived with you? if so he's now't to do with me ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah weather is beautiful out here. Water temp is around 22 degrees now. Not sure if it was Paul- will ask mat tomorrow he will know!
Thanks for your warm welcome

·
Registered
759 Posts
Welcome :teeth: enjoy the boards :)

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Hi Dan,

a warm welcome to YD, was it Paul who dived with you? if so he's now't to do with me ;)

Safe diving,
Steve
How dare you!!!!!

Yes it was me and yes I survived:teeth: For anyone interested i'll be posting a trip report soon but for now all i can say is the anticipation was nothing like the real thing! (like so many things in life!!!)

Thanks Dan, had a cracking time!

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
How dare you!!!!!

Yes it was me and yes I survived:teeth: For anyone interested i'll be posting a trip report soon but for now all i can say is the anticipation was nothing like the real thing! (like so many things in life!!!)

Thanks Dan, had a cracking time!
Did you buy a Zen' t shirt? if not I'll lend you one of mine if you promise not to stretch it :D

Safe diving,
Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts