YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

I thought I would introduce myself.

I am from South Africa and simply love scuba diving.

Next weekend I will do dive 100 and my advanced Nitrox. In two years time I would love to take diving up fulltime and travel the world.

I am glad that I joined this group and am sure that I will learn a lot from you.

Happy Diving
:)

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi tanzanite,

A warm welcome to YD, I hope you enjoy the boards.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Hi tanzanite

Welcome to YD from one of the many insomniac members! I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Hi,

Glad to hear that there are other insomniacs in the world.

:angel:

To tell the truth when i'm at home I sleep like a log but i'm on duty tonight :frown: never mind YD helps get me through:teeth:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
welcome to YD, from another new member. congratulations on the 100 up. am a long long way behind you here but theres still time. enjoy YD. hope you get as great a welcome as i did. they truely are nice people here.
ciao
faunty
Hi,

Yip they are very nice people and I am glad I joined. Hope to hear a lot more from you. :)

Happy diving

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
I must say I am glad I came across this website. Now I can keep myself busy at night when I can't sleep and I will learn a lot more about diving.

What do you do that you are on duty?
The clue's in my name "Paramedic"Paul:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.