YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bugger i missed Dr Who by taking the Kids to Thorp Park for the day :( my 9 year old Sophie is devastated so can anybody tell me when its repeated please as i also forgot to buy a paper with the weeks TV guide in :(

Thanks in advance.

Mark Chase

PS OK OK I am devastated too :embarassed:

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
BBC 3 Friday night at 9.00pm I believe.

Well, it is BBC 3 on Friday nights, it's the exact time I am not certain of, but I think it is 9pm.

It was the second part of last weeks too :)

Reactions: Mark Chase

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
ITV3 Friday night at 9.00pm I believe.

Well, it is ITV3 on Friday nights, it's the exact time I am not certain of, but I think it is 9pm.

It was the second part of last weeks too :)
Would that be BBC3 as its normally on BBC1 ???

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
Would that be BBC3 as its normally on BBC1 ???
Yes you are right, I corrected it. Actually I corrected it before the page 'posted' but it didn't work - a bit like my brain :)

·
Banned
1,601 Posts
He dies in the end...the Daleks win.

Chris/z
:)

Reactions: 722

·
"Three sheds"
12,688 Posts
It's definitely repeated on Friday nights on BBC3. I know because we watched last weeks' episode yesterday, and this weeks today.

I think it's also repeated tomorrow.

These past couple of episodes have been truly excellent stuff.

Janos

·
Madame Wheelie-Bin
5,067 Posts
I missed the episode too. I got totally confused and set the timer for the Dr Who Confidential on BB3 at 8 instead of BBC1 at 7! Doh! But happy to concur with Fiona that it's back on tonight (Sunday) on BBC3 at 8.00. The timer is well and truly set on the box!

Like Janos I've enjoyed this storyline. Though I may change my mind after seeing part 2! I think David Tennant is an excellent Dr Who. (only my personal opinion!!!) I'm from the John Pertwee/Tom Baker era and thought no one could top those two. However David Tennant, in my eyes, is everything the Dr should be.

Perhaps that's another thread/opinion poll that should be started??? Who do YOU think is the best Dr Who?????

And when's Torchwood back on the screen? I really don't watch a lot of TV, it's mostly crap, but I seem addicted to Dr Who and Torchwood. Better than all this reality TV that's on all the time?! Am I really the only person who's never seen an episode of BB?????

·
The smell of freshly turned delrin is more powerfu
3,173 Posts
er its on now bbc3 just turned over and found it 8.20 sunday

David

1 - 10 of 10 Posts