YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,450 Posts
:embarassed: No backing?!?! if i can only attach it by the edges it doesnt sound very secure..... I am hoping it will arrive with a back to it also as a bigger surface area to stick down. If an edge starts to come away i might lose some of my goodies inside! :frown:
No, it won't arrive with a back. Probably no worse than the 'backless' ones that came with my ND drysuit and that have been securely attached for the last year with no problems. I dare say they are not the dogs-lobbox, but I'm happy enough to give it a try.

· Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,450 Posts
Unfortunately, the one on my divemaster (don't know if you noticed when you saw me) is pretty loose - I lost my rag with it a few days after the Farnes gig and pulled it off altogether, hence being in the market for a new one ;)
But I noticed your other pocket on your suit had been carefully completely removed - were you in the process of 'hairdrying' it off anyway?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.