YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Yes, I used it to pay for my SLR housing and it was around £20 using Smile. Try Paypal.

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Germany is classed as international.

The IBAN number is eveything the bank needs to know to process a payment to an account - includes the sort code, account number etc.

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
The vendor is in Germany - is that classed as international?
yes :wink:
I used to use IBAN a lot for paying my fuel supplier in belgium .It probably depends on your bank wether you can do it on line or not .I never got charged for IBAN's although that was buisness so may be different for personal accounts .

·
23,946 Posts
The IBAN ref for my business account is:-

IBAN Ref : GB86MIDLxxxxxxYYYYYYYY

This is the bank's ID code/x = sort code/y = acc number.

·
23,946 Posts
There will be a set fee/rate for international payments.

You are almost certainly too late to process the payment today - 15:00 to 15:30 is the normal cut off.

The international payment system is seperate altogether from normal UK payments - of course this is just for my bank and may differ for you.

If you haven't done one before with this bank I'd recommend talking to your bank's cust services and ...........................

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Anyone know how to do this? Can I set it up from Internet Banking or do I need to post a draft of some sort?

TIA
Mal
Mal

You haven't won a million pounds

They don't need £1000 to get it cleared and trust me your not he dearest friend :D

Graham

·
Finally not a new member
270 Posts
The IBAN ref for my business account is:-

IBAN Ref : GB86MIDLxxxxxxYYYYYYYY

This is the bank's ID code/x = sort code/y = acc number.

My long lost cousin in Nigeria doesnt understand your post. Please fill in the x and y's so that he can understand your explanation a little better.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.