YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Red Sea And Beyond
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

After 18 months of being petless :frown: I have bought myself a Siamese (collect him on Monday), but I'm struggling with a name, so far Ting Tong Macadangdang (from little Britian) has been suggested, but I will have to be shouting this out in the garden from time to time so that's a no no, myself I like Wesley, but I thought I'd see who else had ideas, you never know .

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Hi All

After 18 months of being petless :frown: I have bought myself a Siamese (collect him on Monday), but I'm struggling with a name, so far Ting Tong Macadangdang (from little Britian) has been suggested, but I will have to be shouting this out in the garden from time to time so that's a no no, myself I like Wesley, but I thought I'd see who else had ideas, you never know .
Presuming you mean a Siamese cat then can I suggest fido as a name.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
b*stard. that what I seem to shout at both of mine most of the time, when they are attacking me, puking in the house, bringing in dead/half dead things. stealing food off the kitchen work top, scratching the furniture, hanging from the curtains etc etc :D

·
A Moderate from 04/01/07-24/12/12
11,804 Posts
Not relevant to your thread ...but it made me laugh recently.....

We have been part-adopted by a cat in our area and because she's not ours she doesn't have a name....we just refer to her as "puddy".

Recently she had fleas and her real owners were not dealing with them so my wife contacted the local vets to get some advice/treatment. THe vet advised that she could only prescribe if the cat was ours and we took her along for an examination .... clealry this was out of the question and eventually the Vet saw the need for a pragmatic solution.... so she is now registered at the Vets as "Puddy" and has paperwork with this name on :D

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Quite a choice

Only problem is that most are not very complmentary :redface: & HWMBO might think you were calling him :p

hmmm why does my air taste funny ? :teeth:
getting coat

·
Not so New Member
253 Posts
Always thought Mousey-Tongue from CBeebies was a good name

Jeff

·
Not so New Member
253 Posts
He Who Must Be Obeyed?

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Hi All

Lydia,

Name him Willy and shout that out in the garden?
:)

Rgds
Bryan

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Dumb blond moment ?

He Who Must Be Obeyed

·
Dive plan: go down, swim about a bit, come back up
401 Posts
I have two British shorthair girls, Shuna and Thesis. The only problem I have is explaining to non-divers that it's SHuna not Tuna :teeth: .

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Col, seriously, this is me you're talking too, when have I ever obeyed anyone.

Willy is pretty good, but I was looking for something a little more exotic I must admit.
Mike Hunt?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts