YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've bought me a set of twin 12s off Lee B who lives in Buckinghamshire and I was hoping to prevail upon the goodwill of my fellow YDers to help them get to me. I live in South Shields, just south of Newcastle.

I will be at the Farnes at the beginning of June on [email protected] gig and the week after I'm at Eyemouth on Bantam's gig - if anyone on these trips lives near Lee can you help?

I'm also travelling to Devon in July to visit Kirstie and Turbs, should anyone be able to take them south to Plymouth.

Failing that, can anyone else help?

I don't mind arranging a proper courier but worry that they won't handle the tanks properly after reading a while ago on here about somone's set arriving with the manifold bent.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated and rewarded with several beers and a contribution to petrol costs if you have to go out of your way :D

Cheers

Helen xxx

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Jimmy Krankie
Did you realise we are spending 2 weekends at the same places on the trot?
Oooh how much will we have? ;o)
Oh lordy, the Farnes and Eyemouth won't know what hit it!

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Helen where abouts in Bucks, cos I'm on the Farnes gig as well
Ooh, geography not being my strong point I hadn't realised where High Wycombe is til I got my road map out :)

I have PMd Lee asknig for his whereabouts.

That would be fortunate - a dinner on me if you can help :girlhug:

Love Hxxx

·
Registered
759 Posts
Just down the Road from You Triplefin In High Wycombe:angel:

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really am meant to have this twinset aren't I?

Many thanks to the two of you if you can help get it to me :girlhug: :teeth:

Hxxx

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
wow what a coincidence - if its okay with you can I pick these up for Helen just a day or so before i drive up for the gig cos i very much doubt if I will be able to lift a set of twins in and out of my car then they can just stay there till I get up and see Helen - shes a strong northern lass not like me a southern softy :D

·
Registered
759 Posts
wow what a coincidence - if its okay with you can I pick these up for Helen just a day or so before i drive up for the gig cos i very much doubt if I will be able to lift a set of twins in and out of my car then they can just stay there till I get up and see Helen - shes a strong northern lass not like me a southern softy :D

No Problem at all I have plenty of room for them here. Just let me know when, I will PM you my mobile

1 - 12 of 12 Posts